Provide the best possible indoor air quality for your occupants with our polarized media filters. This system captures particles of all sizes using a polarized charge to attract them together, making them easier to capture. Unlike conventional filters, which must be changed every 30 to 90 days, these come with replacement media pads that only need changing every 4 to 6 months on average.
- 97% effective at capturing particles down to .3 microns in laboratory testing
- Meets CSA Standard C22.2 No.:187-M1986 and UL Standard ANSI/UL Std No 867 (4th Ed.) for electrostatic air cleaners
- Only 1 watt of electricity per panel
- 30% odor-causing VOC reduction per pass
- Low-cost media replacement
- Fits standard 2″ commercial filter slot
- Lifetime system warranty
PLP captures coarse particles (less than 10 microns) including bacteria, dust & dirt, dust mites, debris, mold spores, and pollen, as well as fine particles (less than 2.5 microns) such as viruses, atmospheric dust, pet allergens, smog, soot, and tobacco smoke.